Marketing Bio - abbreviated
SUMMARY OF MARKETING QUALIFICATIONS
Award-winning communications work in both corporate and agency environments. Strategic thinker with expertise in integrated marketing programs that build brand leaders, support business goals and yield measurable results. Experienced in e-commerce initiatives, product launches, promotion development, strategic partnerships, sales support and corporate identity programs. Industries supported include cable television, interactive, packaged goods, hotel/hospitality, restaurant, financial, shipping and toy.
Heike Coffee Consulting November 2001 – Present
- Advise clients on how to streamline their business in order to improve efficiencies. Tactics include implementing overall corporate branding and marketing strategies, recommending organizational restructuring and developing processes.
- Provide marketing expertise ranging from brand development to project management.
NOVO Interactive July 1999 – May 2001 New York, New York
Lead Consultant October 2000 – May 2001
- Acted as general manager on client’s on-line business.
- Lead integration with global partners ensuring strategies in sync with overall brand vision.
- Responsible for profit and loss on client’s business.
E-Marketing Strategist July 1999 – September 2000
- Developed online business and marketing objectives and strategies based on analysis of the client's business.
- Managed all aspects of client’s Internet business from online advertising campaigns to Web site development.
P&G (Crest Whitestrips and Crest base brand), Nabisco (Planters and CornNuts), Continental Airlines, Ernst & Young, Capital One
Clarion Atlanta April 1993 – July 1999 Atlanta, Georgia
Vice President, Management Supervisor
- Supervised development, execution and implementation of strategic advertising, direct mail, promotions and business-to-business communications.
- Developed strategy and creative solutions for trade and consumer promotional programs.
Turner Broadcasting System (CNN, HeadlineNews, TNT, TBS Superstation, etc.), BarnesandNoble.com, Food Network, The Coca-Cola Company, The Krystal Company, Commonwealth Toys, AFC Enterprises (Popeyes and Church's Chicken), Zoo Atlanta, Eastman Kodak Company, Holiday Inn Worldwide, United Parcel Service
Gartner Group, Inc. August 1990 – April 1993 Stamford, Connecticut
- Researched, negotiated and contracted conferences and trade shows at major resorts and hotels worldwide.
- Directed all aspects of meetings, including design and production of all promotional materials, integration of audiovisuals, production of documentation, menu selection and creation of themed entertainment.
The University of Connecticut Bachelor of Arts, 1990 Storrs, Connecticut
Double Major in International Marketing and German.
University of Mannheim Semester Abroad, 1989 Germany
Completed course works in World Economics, European History and German.
Academic and industry courses including Dale Carnegie, direct marketing, eCRM, Landmark Education Series, management techniques, negotiating, presentation skills, print production and time management.